Bhavana AkulaFebruary 7, 2022 2022-02-07 13:49
I want to work with an organization which provides a platform to translate imagination into reality and provides challenging & motivating assignments that bring a sense of professional fulfillment with personal growth & development.
Presently I’m intern of Doctor of Pharmacy at Rajiv gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences.
• Pharmacy practice and health care internship at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (Present)
• Internship activities include providing drug information, ADR Monitoring, patient counseling, ward round participation, treatment chart review, therapeutic interventions, medication error analysis, prescription analysis.
• 100 hours of private clinical clerkship at Tirumala Multispecialty Hospitals (2015 Summer)
• 400+ clinical clerkship hours at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. (2014 – 2015)
• 200+ clinical ward round hours at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. (2010 – 2014)
Hardworking, dedicated, team player and quick learner putting in my best efforts in all my assignments.