Peter IgniatusFebruary 7, 2022 2022-02-07 9:26
I want to obtain a challenging opportunity in the area of public health so that I can contribute to the welfare of the communities lacking in healthcare infrastructure and manpower
– First Class graduate of Human Anatomy from the University of Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
– Well experienced in Public and community health especially in developing countries like Nigeria for about 10 years.
– Trained and certified in Immunization, Ante-natal, Nutrition, Malaria and Monitoring and Evaluation(M & E).
– Worked in different capacities like Volunteer, Project/Program officer, HIV/AIDs Counselling and testing personnel, Immunization specialist, Maternal and child advisor, with some local and international health organisations.
– Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
– Very fluent(both Oral and written) in English, Igbo and Hausa languages.
– Trained and certified in HSE(Health, Safety and environment).
I am an intelligent, team player, goal-driven, result oriented and diligent person.
Diligence, self motivation, research